What You Will Do
- Devise the overall campaign structure, strategy and project plan in accordance with the Client requirements.
- Craft branding briefs and concepts in line with the client’s vision and objective.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Create and contribute towards conceptualizing the engaging content.
- Stay up-to-date with best practices in social content trends, industry and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Assign daily/weekly tasks to the team members and ensure deliverable are prepared to satisfy the project requirements, cost and schedule.
- Coordinate internally with Hubra Digital team members for preparation of campaign collaterals while coordinating with the client for their ideas, requirements and expectations in order to align strategy and expectations.
- Carry out briefs for various teams – content, design, video, marketing automation in order to kick-start the collateral building.
- Ensure a smooth hand-over at every stage to minimize errors and keep intact the essence of each collateral.
- Run a QC check at every stage to ensure the collateral draft shared with the client is error-free and as per requirements gathered.
- Coordinate with the client for reviews and with the internal team for edits as per reviews to deliver successfully the final collateral.
- Ensure that all collaterals created follow the brand guidelines, campaign concept and theme, as agreed.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of the entire campaign.
- Constantly work on optimism campaign numbers and campaign strategy in line with the ground situation to maximize impact of the campaign stay true to the pulse of the audience and strike the required chord.
- Ensure that delivery is on time as per project plan and all risks and issues are managed in line with the best interest of the client and the campaign.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
Experience: 4 to 5 years’ experience with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
Qualifications: Degree in Fine Art, Vis. Comm, Media & Studies.
- Digital Marketing Strategy & Consulting
- Campaign Conceptualization & Management
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Analytics
- Conceptualize of Content & Copy
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Analytics
- Marketing Research
- Brand Management
- Content Strategy and Management
- Good to have knowledge in Media Planning.
- Excellent English is written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for solving client challenges and commitment to client delight.
- Flexibility to work with our customers in North America in their time zone as required.
- Radian6, Sysomos, Adobe Social, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Tools, Email automation tools, MS Office.
You Know You're Successful if you have
- Proven ability to coach, mentor, and solve client problems.
- The depth, breadth, and frequency of customer platform adoption starts strong and keeps climbing.
- Client gaining confident renew contract with us year after year.
- Customers add new requests, modules, and services to their package.
- Client stakeholders give positive scores and participate in Hubra Digital events and convert into referenceable case studies.